It's Over Nine-Thousand! It's Over Nine-Thousand!

...

THERE NO WAY THAT COULD BE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mario Brothers - Part I Mario Brothers - Part I

dude this is awesome

I watched this whole series and thought it was excellent. Very emotional and yet so much action. Bravo.

This Girl This Girl

nice but short

this clip featured a very good art but was little too short. for future movies I suggest making them a little bit longer.

Darkar responds:

Yeah I'm working on that, just wanted to see how my characters are working. Thanks.

Remove the dragon, wizard! Remove the dragon, wizard!

Nice and simple game, but it definitely lacks a certain polish I would expect for a simple game. Love the end though, that was pretty hilarious.

Thanks.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

A very fun and addictive game

Its a nice game that can be very addictive, however didn't find many uses for the wall jump. Your game also presented a couple glitches, a couple times blocks pretty much landed on me but it still let me flip out of them, and the other error is that some time it would let me flip over 3 blocks but then it wouldn't let me flip over 2. Seems to be a pretty random bug. Overall a very fun and addictive game, nice job.

LoZ:Death Mountain "Orch" LoZ:Death Mountain "Orch"

Death mountain is already my favorite zelda song, so when someone make a remix that sounds even more epic, of course it instantly becomes one of my favorites.

I Am A Gameboy I Am A Gameboy

Love it, super catchy loop.

bAnged aNd blown Through bAnged aNd blown Through

Love it

Dude i absolutely love this track, i could listen to it for hours. Thanks so much for sharing it with us :D